Disclaimer

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program, Georgetown University, or the U.S. Department of State.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Year 2

So last year I got scared away from typing in a blog.  This year I just never got around to starting it back up again.  If you know me, you know that I can at times be kinda critical, and kinda negative.  I don't want that vibe to be pervasive in my life, so I just stopped writing.

My new goal is to just be a more positive person.  I hope to write about that here.

I will still try to be funny though.

So, as time progresses, I will go back and talk about some of the awesome things that have happened so far this year.  Hopefully I'll post the first one later tonight.  Otherwise, enjoy some of my old negativeness in the meantime.

-Megan

1 comment: