Disclaimer

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program, Georgetown University, or the U.S. Department of State.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bali - Part 1

Well, after 2 long weeks of settling into my new life, I did what any normal human being who has rats in her kitchen would do.  I went on vacation, and let someone else try and take care of the problem.  I met up with some of my fabulous new ELF friends and took a trip to Bali, home of the Australian tourists.

This isn't really an update...just a little note to let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys.

More to come, with pictures and stories soon.

1 comment:

  1. I want pictures! I love following along, you tell great stories. Keep us up to date!

    ReplyDelete