Disclaimer

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program, Georgetown University, or the U.S. Department of State.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 Days to go

I have only 2 days left before I leave for the year, and so much to do...mostly involving doing things to my computer, and packing up my 3 suitcases.

In case you didn't know, I am an ELF.  That's an English Language Fellow.  It's kinda like a State Department job (but not really - see the disclaimer at the bottom of the page) that's administered through Georgetown University (although I'm not a part of the University either).

So, this year, I will be teaching English at Universitas Negeri Manado (UNIMA) in northern Sulawesi.

I have never blogged before, and right now it's 3:19, so I don't think I'm going to spend too much time figuring out how to make it pretty, or being very verbose.  Mostly, this is just a tester post.

Testing 1,2,3...

No comments:

Post a Comment