Disclaimer

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program, Georgetown University, or the U.S. Department of State.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crazy busy/Tired

Crazy crazy times already.  Too much to post at the moment, and not enough down time.  A very lame posting, I know...but I hope you'll forgive me.  I am still alive.  :)

I hope my team rocked Vegas.  I miss you guys.

Things on the way....my list of goals for the year,
my first (second) impressions of Indonesia,
my first impressions of my school (when I get there).

That being said, I met my counterpart yesterday, and she is awesome.  I'm already looking forward to a great year.  :)

Kisses and hugs for now.  My I have to go finish packing my bags for my journey out to Sulawesi.  I hope I don't have to pay tooooooooooooooo much for extra baggage fees.  :)

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment